Hunterdon Music Has a Full Service Repair Shop
Our repair technicians have over 35 years of experince repairing all types of instruments.
We repair guitars, stringed orchestra instruments, brass and woodwinds.
Examples of common repairs that we perform include the following:
- Repair pegs, nuts, strings, soundposts, and bridges.
- Fix cracks and separated seams.
- Re-hair and repair bows.
Guitars / Mandolins / Banjos / Ukuleles / etc...:
- Repair / re-fit nuts, bridges, saddles, strings, frets, and tuners.
- Adjust / straighten neck.
- Repair electronic pick-ups, outputs, and tremolos.
- Repair valves, slides, and dents.
- Cleaning, service, and flush.
- Replace pads, regulate keys, and replace corks.
For any other repairs not listed please bring your instrument to our store.